Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bioshock Infinite : First Impressions

I have started playing Bioshock Infinite and I will posting my thoughts on the game as I progress through it.

My first impression of the game was how similar it was to the original Bioshock game. The arrival of the protagonist to a new world via a lighthouse immediately reminded me of my arrival at Rapture in Bioshock.

The reveal of Columbia was impressive. The environment looks great and the concept of the city seems to be fully realized. I would have liked to have more people in the city though with the ability to go into more homes in an area.

The reveal of monument island was awesome!!

Another thing that I noticed was the lack of a map. This become important to me when I found a key and did not exactly remember where the locked chest was and how to even get there.

Bugs:

My first bug that I found in the game was the stuttering that I saw whenever I quickly turned around or moved the camera. This was rectified using the fix detailed here : Fix for stuttering


No comments:

Post a Comment