I have started learning how to develop iOS applications and I will be documenting my efforts on my blog. This will be updated as time goes with tips that I personally found to be useful.
There are two things that will provide challenges when starting iOS development.
There are two things that will provide challenges when starting iOS development.
- Objective C
- Interface Designer
However, XCode makes things very easy in terms of finding the right information regarding a particular class and so on.
Here are some valuable resources that provide a good starting point for the whole process.
Learning about Objective C
This guide talks about Objective C and how to develop in Objective C.
This guide talks about Objective C and how to develop in Objective C.
Starting iOS apps
This document talks about developing a simple Todo List app, which details the use of the Interface Designer and other concepts to develop an app.
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/referencelibrary/GettingStarted/RoadMapiOS/RoadMapiOS.pdf
I will continue to add more notes and thoughts to this series as I progress in my learning.
This document talks about developing a simple Todo List app, which details the use of the Interface Designer and other concepts to develop an app.
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/referencelibrary/GettingStarted/RoadMapiOS/RoadMapiOS.pdf
I will continue to add more notes and thoughts to this series as I progress in my learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment